DATA PROTECTION POLICYSENSE
IN MOTION SERVICIOS S.A. (IN MOTION) with address at Avenida Apoquindo 4499, 11th floor, Santiago de Chile, is responsible for the use and protection of the personal data that we collect or are transferred to us, which are safeguarded in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data in possession of individuals. Pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as well as other applicable laws and regulations, individuals have specific rights with regarding your data, among others, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification, the right of suppression, the right to limitation of data processing, and the right to receive a copy of your personal information .
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you directly will use to send you the requested information about PolicySense and may additionally be used to:
- Offer you products and services of the In Motion Group that may be of interest to you.
- Carry out statistics and evaluations that allow us to improve your user experience.
In the event that you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, from this moment you can notify us of the above, by sending your request in writing to the address of IN MOTION indicated above, or by email: email@example.com
Said request must contain at least:
- Name and address, email, or other means to communicate the response to your request;
- Documents proving your identity or, where appropriate, legal representation;
- The clear and precise description of the personal data, with respect to which it is requested that they not be processed for these additional purposes.
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us not to provide the services you request.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data: full name, email, billing information, and postal address if necessary.
With whom do we share your personal information and for what purposes?
The data that is provided to us or received to receive information from the PolicySense software will not be disseminated, distributed or commercialized, only in the event that you decide to opt for the purchase, they may be transmitted to government entities to which IN MOTION has to comply with various obligations, and to other natural or legal persons of a private nature with whom a contractual relationship is held or will be entered into, subject to a clause of confidentiality of information and protection of personal data.
In this sense, your information may be shared with related companies or subsidiaries of IN MOTION, for the purpose of evaluating our services, with government entities, and with natural or legal persons with whom we have entered into contracts for the provision of services and/or works contracts.
For the aforementioned, and at the time of reading and accepting this “Privacy Notice”, you grant your consent to IN MOTION to collect and use your personal data for the purposes specified in this document and are necessary for the provision of the service. service. If you do not want your data to be used for additional purposes, please contact us and we will act accordingly.
What are your rights?
– Unsubscribe from our mailing lists
– You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data that concerns you
– Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In these cases, your data will not be processed except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading
To exercise any of the rights, you must send us an email with the request.
Said request must contain at least:
- Your full name and address to communicate the response to your request.
- Document that proves your identity (copy of valid official identification with photograph and signature).
- Clear description of what you are requesting in the exercise of your A.R.C.O rights(eg limit the use of information, access your personal data, revoke consent).
- Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you seek to exercise any of the rights mentioned above.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, you must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports the request.
- In your case, the express statement to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data and therefore, so that they are not used.
IN MOTION will respond within a maximum time of 20 days from the date your request was duly integrated,in order that, if appropriate, it becomes effective within the 15 days following the date on which the response is communicated.